JoeyBfly


music


Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:26 AM

Tuesday, 130508.
I did not go to school.
Was still sleeping when Alia called me at almost noon.
Rushed to bathe and all and then she came to my house.
Went out at around 2plus?
Brunch at Segar restaurant.
Talked and slacked there for a while.
Afiq then came at around 4plus.
Trained to Bugis, then to Suntec.
Chilled at the fountain area.
Pizza, donuts :)
And Alia made a dedication to me and Afiq, thanks love.
Cabbed to Alia's after that at around 9plus pm.
Glenn's Vodka at her condo's swimming pool.
Then cabbed to Afiq's at around 11plus pm.
Razif came as well.
And I just reached home a while ago.
Did I say that I miss my GIRLFRIENDS?
:D


And to you, yes, you.
I know what you blog about every single day, bitch.
You can keep changing your URL, but I`ll still know, honey.
And, don't be so fake please?
I'm watching you, asshole.