JoeyBfly


music


Wednesday, May 07, 2008 5:53 AM
Tuesday, 060508.

I know I already blogged earlier just now, in the afternoon.
But here's a continuation to what's being typed just now.
I slacked at home all the way, till I don know what time.
Then i finally dragged myself out of my house and to meet Afiq, to have my very very late lunch&dinner.
I know I'm still sick but I was really really craving for MacDonald's.
And of course, I ate what I wanted.
:)
Then slacked under his block and then Razif and Zul came.
And at 2am, we went up to watch Dexter.
Oh, and I just got home a while ago.

By the way, on Monday, yes, the Monday two days ago.
Alia shocked me with a question.
A question which is still lingering in my head.
A question which I know till now, I do not have the answer to.
She said :
Eh, what if when Andi is out.
Afiq and him both in front of you, and then you're supposed to choose one.
Which one will you choose?
I did not know how to answer that question of hers.
Its simple but yet so hard.
Even though I'm happy now, I know things will be cocked up once again when Andi's out.
And I'm very sure that I'll be needing my girlfriends and best friends very much during that period of time.
Time's running out, I really need to get the answer soon.
God, show me some signs please?
Okay, and this question is making me more sick, I think.
Because I keep thinking about it even though i should be resting right now.
I'm still sick by the way, okay, I'm being random.
Back to what I was saying.
Andi's coming out very soon, the 4Th of June will soon come.
Okay, I know asking around for the answer wont help because I know just what they'll say.
"Go with Afiq laaaaa....... Blahblahblah."
Sorry for being so straightforward.
But people, please don't terase cause I'm not referring to anyone of you specifically.
Anyway, I hope I'll get the answer i need soon enough.
Pleaseee.
Time really don't wait for nobody.
Just when I'm beginning to be happy once again, this kinda thing's gotta take over my brain.
):
I need time, anyone knows where i can get a time machine?
I swear I'll give you my everything, if you can give me that.
Okay, that's stupid, everyone knows that there's no such a thing.
Well, you know what i mean right?
And come to think of it, I think its been about a week since I last cried?
Good thing or bad?
Good cause I'm happy.
Bad cause the next time I breakdown, I know and I'm sure that it'll be a very horrible one.
Guess what?
I'm not looking forward to it, AT ALL.



This is an overdue picture.
Taken on Monday, at Starbucks Wisma.
:]



Ayu, An, Wan, Amy, Bong, Yat, Hendra, Shira.
People come and go, I agree.
But I've never regret knowing you people, not even a little bit.
You people are certainly angels whom God gave to me when I was at my weakest.
And now that I'm standing up, you guys have to go.
I understand.
I'd be very happy to be with you guys once again but I know things won't be the same again.
Once again, thanks for everything said/done.
And, those happy memories will be kept with me close to my heart always.
With lots of love,
Joey.