|
Friday, May 30, 2008 5:10 AM
I slept the whole day, yes, the whole day. I just felt that maybe sleeping would make me feel less stress and maybe/hopefully clear my mind a little bit. Because things are moving/happening at such a fast pace, I can't seem to keep up. The stress/problems seem to grow with each passing day. And somehow, I'm breathless. I need a break, i desperately need a break. From everything/everyone, from the world. Just a day, just for one short day. I need time to find myself back, and to find all the answers to the questions in my heart. Then maybe, I'll be happy, like the way I was, before. But maybe, that day won't come. Okay, it will, but I know it won't be anytime soon. Because time don't wait for no one. And I have no choice, but to try my best to keep up, with whatever that's happening. Whether or not I like it. ): At about 8pm, I woke up. Bathed and all, then bus-ed to Afiq's cousin's place. Reached at about 10pm. Wanted to eat but shops were all closed. And so we bus-ed back to Bedok. Late dinner at MacDonald's. Then we went home. Chilled for a while at home, put down my bag and everything. Then I went over to Afiq's. Me, Afiq and Razif then watched DVD. And Razif left at almost 4am and I left a little later. Be strong, Joey, be strong. You'll go through this. :D |