|
Friday, May 16, 2008 5:41 AM
Thursday, 150508. I did not go to school, i overslept again even though i went home earlier the day before. I think I've got to go to the doctor soon, I can't get to sleep at night everyday. My eyes will only shut when the sun rises or when I'm with him. And now, look at my god damned eye bags! ): Oh well, slept till late afternoon, at around 4pm i woke up. Bathed, ate and then I ransacked my whole room for all my school books. Turned on the air con, on the lights and music and I studied. For an hour or so, I know its short but still, its a start and I'm very very very proud of myself! And since I canceled all my plans for today, it was some sort of a family day for me :) Cooked, ate, watched TV, laughed with sisters all day long, I kinda miss those bonding sessions, you see. And so, i rotted at home the whole evening and the entire night. Then at around 1am, I decided to meet him since he messaged. Went over with DVDs and bought MacDonald's. We watched : The Eye the one by Jessica Alba and we ate. Then we watched cartoons and I went home at about 5am. Friday, 160508. Its now a little after 5am now and I cant wait for 1230pm to come. I'm meeting Iqsan, and we're fetching Isma from school. Together with Hafiz and Alia might be joining. I miss my darlings :D And since he's working today, he'll join us only after work. I bet we'll have lots of fun today, I swear I'm excited to the maximum times hundred. Shall update again later or tomorrow. Bye people :] HIM :D |