|
Monday, May 19, 2008 6:40 AM
Sunday, 180508. Woke up at around 1plus in the afternoon. Bathed and all and Jeannifer reached my house at 4plus. Meet Afiq at Bedok Interchange phone booth and then waited for Razif at Bedok MRT Control Station. Trained to Bugis, brunch at Long John Silver and then Razif pierced his eyebrows. Trained to town after that. MID SEASON SALES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bought my makeup, facial wash, facial wipes, a off shoulder jacket like top from Puma and a top from Esprit. Happy happy happy :D Razif left at like about 9pm and then Zul and his gf came. Jeannifer left a while later and then we chilled at Heerens', walked around Heerens' and then Afiq and I trained back to Bedok while Zul sent his gf back to Woodlands. Supper at MacDonald's and then we caught the 110pm show for : MADE OF HONOUR :D Very very nice show, I cried. Its a must watch! :] Went home to change, took DVDs and then headed to Afiq's house. Watched Jumper and Fighting Beat. Home at 5plus am. 16days left. What should I do? Help me, someone? ): |