JoeyBfly


music


Monday, May 12, 2008 4:56 AM
Sunday, 110508.
Mothers' Day.
I woke up at around 1plus in the afternoon, called Afiq to wake him up and then I went to bathe and everything then met him at bedok interchange at about 3plus.
And then we trained to Vivo City :)
Bought our tickets for :
"What Happened In Vegas"
at 930pm and then we went to have our lunch/dinner at The Chicken Rice Shop.
Slacked/chilled outside after eating, took many many pictures and talked.
At about 7plus, we went to the arcade, and we played for free.
Walked around a little after that and then it was time for the movie.
The movie was great!
I rate it 8/10, you people should go watch it, really.
Funny, sad and touching, i like :]
Bus-ed back to Chai Chee after that.
Went home for a while while he waited downstairs.
Got what i wanted and then we went to meet Razif.
Slacked under Afiq's block till almost 3am and then i went home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And there's school later.
I have to go, cause Afiq and I have a deal.
If I don't go to school, I can't meet him.
Hehs(:
And, girlfriends might be meeting up.
I hope we will, and i hope plans will be successful.
If girlfriends are meeting up, I'll be meeting Afiq late.
But if girlfriends ain't meeting up, I'll be meeting him straight after school.
:)
I love all my loved ones.
*hugs*