I had a very nice and peaceful sleep and I'm very happy. :) Woke up at around 4plus in the afternoon but lazed on my comfy comfy bed till around 6plus in the evening. Dragged myself out of bed very unwillingly as I was feeling quite sick and I still feel like sleeping. I had to help irritating little sister buy her water bottle because she need it for school later. And so, i bathed and all then walked over to Afiq's. Met him under his block and then we went to buy ciggies. Then we walked to bedok interchange. Walked around but we just cant find any nice one and so we tried searching in the pasar malam and then we found a cute one. Paid for it then went to buy keropok lekor for myself. And he bought Munchy Donuts. Then we bought bubble tea, went to Macd, bought fries and then we we sat down to eat. Talked about alot of stuffs and crazed a little. Left Macd at 10plus pm and we sat down at the playground nearby. Smoke, chill and then camwhore. And we went home at almost 12am. Computer once I reached home. Was on the phone with him till he asked me to go over. And I got to watch Dexter! (insert hearts please(:) Then at almost 5am, I went home. And there's school later. :D
PS; I'm enjoying every week/day/hour/minute/second spent with you.
The picture yesterday. The video yesterday. He had a strand of side burn which is curly and so he asked me to pluck it out and Zul videoed it down. :)
And he say that this`s our song. :D (your guardian angel)