|
Monday, May 26, 2008 4:07 AM
Saturday at East Coast :D Taken about maybe, a month ago?
Got it from Amy's phone just now :D
Sunday, 250508.
Woke up at around noon. Lazed, tossed and turned around my bed and finally managed to get my ass of my bed and onto the computer chair at like 230pm. Lazed some more while using the computer and then finally dragged myself into the bathroom at about 330pm. Cabbed over to Afiq's cousin's place at Hougang. And we bus-ed to Downtown East from there. Ehub's BBQ Chicken for brunch. Wanted to catch : CHOCOLATE But we didn't have enough time as we were meeting Amy&gang at Sengkang at about 8pm. Walked to Whitesands after that. And while walking, this blind small boy hit me with his bicycle. Should I say, that he just ran into me. Yes, me! And now, there's a red line on my calf. Thank God he's still a boy!Oh well, enough bout that for now. And yes, where was I? Oh yes, we walked to Whitesands. Walked around a little there, and then we cabbed to Amy's. Bong, Amy and Man were there, ONLY. The rest DID NOT TURN UP, Wan came late. Afiq and I left at about 10pm as he was tired. Cabbed back to my place, got an exercise book for him cause he needs it for school. And then we walked to Bedok Interchange to bus to his place as he's lazy to walk even though its so near! Bought ciggies. To his place, and then went down to meet Zul for a while as he needed help topping up his prepaid with the POSB. Went back up again and then we watched Van Helsing. Got his shoe bag, for my little sister as she's going to camp tomorrow. I hate when she have to leave home, even if she's just going to the shop downstairs, I just cant seem to relax or stop worrying when it comes to her. I will even sacrifice my sleep just to accompany her to the library to study when she can study at home. Reason: " I can concentrate there much better." -.- Oh well, I guess its normal, since she's the baby of the family. Please let nothing happen to her during the three days two nights camp. And then I cabbed home at about 3am.
NINE DAYS LEFT. I'm scared, already. I wonder what will happen? I am gonna need so many people's support when things happen. Maybe this will be the time where I get to know who's my true friends or who's not. God, protect me please.
|