JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, May 25, 2008 4:16 AM
Saturday, 240508.

East Coast with my loves.
:D
Afiq, Alia, Mustamar, Liyana, Hafiz.
Met at Bedok interchange at 5pm when we were supposed to meet at 330pm.
197-ed to East Coast.
Bought Subway/MacDonald's then found a nice spot to spread our mat on.
Sat down, ate, talked, camwhored, basically, had fun :]
Fariez and friends came at about 7/8pm.
Did the same stuffs again and then we all left at about 12am.
And Afiq and I cabbed back home.




TEN DAYS LEFT.



Sorry for not wanting to meet you, I know you wanna spend time but you're tired already.
I wanna spend time with you too, but I don't want to see you with ugly ugly eye bags.
Don't think that I don't wanna meet you cause of other reasons okay.
Have a nice rest and I shall see you later, belo! :D
xxooXXOOxo.