JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, May 11, 2008 4:51 AM

Saturday, 100508.
Woke up in the morning, Firdaus came over.
Took his stuffs and then he left.
Slacked at home till about 2plus pm and then I bathed and got ready then brought my little sister to bedok interchange.
Lunch at MacDonald's and then we walked around.
And then we went to the library while I sat down to read and sister studied.
Left for home at almost 5pm.
Met Afiq and Razif at almost 7pm.
And we trained to Orchard.
Walked around at Far East and then dinner at Lucky Plaza.
And then we bused to City Hall.
Plan was to play pool at Marina Square but it was full and so we trained to Aljunied.
And we then bus-ed to Kampong Chai Chee Cc for karaoke!
:)
Then off to Afiq's block to slack.
Home at 3am.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so you know, today(Sunday, 110508)'s Mothers' Day.
Happy mothers' day, to all mothers/soon-to-be mothers/grandmothers.
:)
And talking about mothers, I wonder where's mine?
It's been more than ten years since she left us.
Nopes, she's alive but she remarried.
Wherever you are,HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY, WENDY LIM HWEE YAN.
Even though I can't remember your face now.
But I'm not gonna say I love you cause, I don't.
And neither am I gonna say I miss you.
I hope you're happy now, with your life.