JoeyBfly


music


Tuesday, May 13, 2008 5:00 AM


Monday, 120508.
I shall not talk about school in case he(the one in the picture above) reads my blog.
Sorry, Alia darling! ):
Anyway, met Rafiqah at Eastpoint and yes, i fetched her from school.
And then I realised that actually, I miss Changkat life ALOT.
Okay, and so I was early.
Thats when I decided to pamper myself, and of course, I manicured.
And after that, met Rafiqah at bus stop.
Bumped into Tengku and also Xueping.
God, its been like so long since i saw them please.
Hehs, trained to Tampines.
Tampines stadium's sushi place for brunch!
Shopped after that, bought two tops from Fox and then we chilled at Mos Burger.
And then we met Afiq at MacDonald's.
Rafiqah then went home while Afiq and I went to survey PSP SLIM.
Couldn't find cheap ones in Tampines and so we bus-ed to Bugis.
Simlim Square :D
And we walked the whole building!
AND YESSSS, I BOUGHT MY MINT GREEN PSP SLIMMMMMM!!!!
Like, I'm super duper happy to the maximum please?
Yeah, I know that I already have a Psp but so what?
This one's new and lighter and is of a nicer colour!
:))))))))))))))))))))))))
I bought the 4GB package which costs only 300bucks.
Including earpiece, hard case, screen protector, charger, cloth for wiping the screen.
Good or what?
Bus-ed back to Afiq's after that.
Then met Zul and dinner at MacDonald's.
Walked to my place after that, i bathed and all and then we slacked downstairs.
Zul left tat 10plus pm while Razif came at 11plus pm.
Then we went over to Afiq's again.
Razif left at 2plus am while i left at 3plus am.
And now, I wanna stop blogging because I wanna shower my full attention on my new mint green baby!

I just left your place just now, but I'm missing you now already.
I like all the heart to heart talks with you.
I like the way you make me mad yet happy and blessed at the same time.
I like the way you tease me.
And, I like you doing things just the way you do them
:)