JoeyBfly


music


Saturday, May 10, 2008 1:38 PM



Firdaus, my best friend.
Even though I knew him through BMC this year, he's ALWAYS been there for me, regardless of where he is/what he's doing/what time is it.
I thank God for letting me meet him.
And, I think if I didn't get to know him, I might have already committed suicide.
He's the one who's always there even though I knew him only this year.
With him, he's there for me and I too am always there for him.
But sadly, some people just don't know what that means.
Some people just always need people to be there for him/her but never for once was he/she ever there for that person.
And no matter how much you help that person, he/she will never appreciate it even though he/she says he/she does.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, 090508.
Plan was to meet Alia after her lessons but i overslept.
Sorry love ):
And so i slept till late afternoon.
And in the evening, i bathed, got ready and then went to Simpang Bedok to meet Isma, Iqsan and Fariez.
We ate and then Afiq came.
And after Afiq finished eating, we sent Isma home.
Then Afiq and I bus-ed back to Chai Chee.
I went home first and he went to meet his friends.
Waited for uncle to come home, got money and then met Afiq again.
Plan was to go to One Fullerton but plans cocked up due to certain reasons and so Afiq, Razif and I cabbed to East Coast.
Bought 2 Glenn's Vodka and then we sat down at Bedok Jetty.
Drank, smoke, talk, chill and we watched the sunrise.
And we went home at 7plus am.
:)