|
Thursday, May 29, 2008 2:22 AM
This is specially for you, for standing by my side all this while. For never leaving me alone and for always telling me stuffs which I need to hear most. For always knowing whether or not I'm okay even if I do not say it. For understanding what I'm going through and for being beside me. For always making sure I'm okay even if you yourself ain't. For always giving me strength to hold on whenever I feel like I'm falling. I thank God for giving you to me, very much. And Alia, I love you :D Wednesday, 290508. I did not go to Fie's friend court or school. I bathed and all then I went over to Andi's block and sat down at the stairs. Called and messaged but to no avail and it was raining very heavily. Waited till i forgotten what time and then i bus-ed to Rafiqah's and then we bus-ed to Parkway Parade. Walked around, ate at Sakae Sushi. Yuhanis then came and then left a while later. And I printed photos again :D Shopped a little and then we chilled at MOS Burger. Bus-ed back to Rafiqah's at almost 10pm. Changed to bus 27 and was heading towards Afiq's cousin's place when ANDI MESSAGED ME! Immediately, I got off the bus, hailed a cab and rushed down to his place all while being on the phone with Alia. Waited for him outside his house, called him and then out he came. We had a very long talk, I asked the questions I wanted and yes, he gave me the answers I needed. I swear I haven't cried this bad since last year? Talked till almost 12am. I swear I hugged him so tight when we said goodbye. And he kissed me, the butterfly way. :') Cabbed over to Afiq's cousin's place and then we slacked under the block. Gave him the wallet I bought together with the picture of himself I printed out when I was at Parkway. And what he did shocked me, he exchanged our pictures and so now, in my wallet's his face and in his wallet's my face. Told him what happened with Andi and he hugged me saying : Big girls don't cry. Belo belo :D And then I cabbed home at almost 2am. Now, I'm so confused. This is so fucking sad. I'm feeling so fucking down. I don't wanna fall again. Help me, please? |