JoeyBfly


music


Saturday, May 31, 2008 7:40 AM

Afiq.

Mustamar, Alia, Ismadiana.

Rafiqah.

Syafiq.

Hafiz.
Yuhanis.

And I swear, that if the people in the pictures above aren't there for me every single step I take, I would have lost myself, LONG AGO.
Thanks, darlings.


Friday, 300508.

Afiq woke me up in the afternoon, was supposed to head to his workplace to collect his cheque and then go to ICA Building to get his IC done since he lost his.
But due to certain reasons, we had a change of plan.
Instead, I got ready and then Daddy drove me over to his place.
Waited for him to get ready and all and then we cabbed to Far East to meet Adeq.
Brunch at Long John and then we walked around town.
Bought a top at Fox, but couldn't find any nice flops I like.
Takashimaya for the hot dog with prata and then we cabbed to Downtown to meet Alia.
Went to Shaik(i don't know if thats the way you spell it)'s family's chalet.
Ate, slacked a little then we left but Alia stayed.
Adeq, Afiq and I walked to Pasir Ris interchange.
Bus 17 back to Afiq's and then slacked with his friends till about 5am.
Cabbed over to Andi's.
Knocked on the window and then he came out.
I just needed to talk to him, and we did talk.
Left at about 7am, went to the bank and then I went home.



Andi, somehow, I lost you a year ago.
And then two months ago, I lost you totally.
Three days ago, you came back.
And now, it's like you're leaving me again.
I know I've been too dependent on you.
We're too close, and we have too many memories.
And, our Love's so deep that even if I die, I'll bring our love along.
Your message saying :
Our love have different life, have changed.
We are not the same as before.
Someday, the memories we have will be gone forever.
Made me so scared, make me feel like I'll fall, anytime.
Suddenly, I miss you so bad and I'm so afraid of losing you.
I don't know whats wrong with me, I don't know what I want.
And after talking to you just now, my mind's even more confused.
Every time I see your face/ get reminded of you/ talk about you/ think of you, tears will fall.
And, I'll feel happy but at the same time, very sad.
For now, I still don't know what I want.
But I hope soon, I'll know.
And, I love you, very much.
But I know that no matter how much I love you, we cannot and never will be together again.
Because Daddy won't allow it and, things just ain't the same no more.
However, you're my first love, and nothing can change that fact.