GIRLFRIENDS ARE LOVED; ALWAYS (:

And this picture`s done by my friend, Fizzy .
I'm posting it here because i think its really very nicely done .
And mind you, that's his face !
:DDD
Today, Friday, 280308 .
Just woke up not very long ago .
Nothing much for me to do .
I dreamt of Andi last night .
He haunts me, even when I'm sleeping .
):
And nopes, he`s not dead .
Okay, whatever .
Meeting Iqahlove and Yat at Bedok mrt later at 545pm .
Going to NUS, An and his band, Riptide`s performing .
:D
And, I'm staying over at Kiki`s tonight .
More updates again, when I'm free .
Bye, asses .
Thursday, 270308 .
I did not go to school again .
Okay, whatever .
Bathed and all then met Iqahlove and her friends .
Then Iqsanbestf came and we all separated .
Bus-ed to Afgan to meet Ismalove .
Then accompanied her to hospital .
Blahblahblah .
Then Iqahlove and i left .
Iqahlove then accompanied me to the sushi place at Tampines stadium .
Spent only like, $6.40 .
Then Iqahlove went home and i met An .
Walked around a little then to our usual coffee shop and then we talked the night away .
Homed at like 11plus .
:D
Wednesday, 260308 .
I did not go to school .
Okay, i haven been going to school for quite some time, i admit .
Hmmm, but nehmind lah .
Okay, i meet Jianliang at Bedok Mac .
Updated each other with stuffs happening in our lifes .
And since he`s migrated, we haven been talking much .
So, when he`s back yesterday, you wont know how happy i was .
We then went to Eastpoint, to get back my ezlink from Iqsanbestf .
Walk around a little and then he left for home .
So, i joined Iqsanbestf and Mirzan at Starbucks .
And guess who i saw ?
Lol, i saw Ryan .
Yes, my ex "friend" .
Okay, back to my update .
Err, we slacked till 5plus/6 .
Iqahlove then came after her art remedial .
And then we went to her house .
She bathed and all and then we went to meet An .
Accompanied him as he wanted to eat .
What else, ice cream lah duh .
:DDDDDDDDDD
Then Iqahlove went home while An and i went to his area .
And then his friends came as well .
And An sent me to the bus stop at like 10plus/11 .
Met Shihhui, Ben and Feng and others ,Conflicts happened, argh, don wish to talk about it .
Got pissed, and i went home .