|
Sunday, March 30, 2008 9:54 PM
Friday, 280308 .Went to An`s competition . Then to AMK, slept over at Kiki`s place . Together with Adeqlove, Cloud, Fred and Anwar . Slept at 6plus in the morning . Saturday, 290308 . Woke up at like 2plus . Slacked and all then headed to Bedok with Adeqlove to meet Alialove and Hanislove. Dinner then home . Supposed to go to town to meet Nazrinalove but shite happened . Then An met me and we went to pasir ris together with his friends . Iqahlove then joined us . And we left pasir ris at 5plus . Walked to Tampines . Slacked at some block near An`s and then we went to the coffee shop nearby . Home-d at 8plus . Sunday, 300308 . Had breakfast with Daddy . Bathed and then slept . Woke up at around 6 . Bathed and all then headed to AMK to meet Adeqlove . And now, I'm in Akie`s room with her . (: And March`s ending soon . I hope, and pray, that April will be a much better month . For me, and all my loved ones . <3 _________________________________________________________________ Iqahlove, Thanks for enduring all my nonsense for so long . I appreciate you so much, for everything, i swear . Thanks for always waking me up with your lectures . And thanks for always pulling me up when I'm falling . I swear i wouldn't know what to do if you weren't around . I'm sorry cause its always you being there for me and not the other way round . I'm sorry, for always calling and talking about things which you least wanna listen to . Cause you`re trying so hard to make me forget SBM but yet I'm like not putting in effort at all . I swear I'm trying my very best, serious . Its just very hard . I'm sorry, for not being a good best friend . And, i love you, very very very very very much . (: Alialove, Sometimes, things are just meant to happen . Its destined, i mean, you bumping into him and the ring breaking . I understand what you`re going through, and I'm still always here for you like i used to . Those days where we used to take turns calling each other and just crying our hearts out . I pray, that soon enough, someone nice will take you away from all this shites . I love you very very very much . :D Adeqlove, I love you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much . I'm always here for you, love . <3 |