JoeyBfly


music


Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:55 PM
240108 .
ANDI AND I`S SUPPOSEDLY 2YEARS 1 MONTHS;








Babyboy, i know you wont be seeing this .
But, i just wanna type all this out, and i hope i`ll be feeling better after it .
Three years and month`s gone,vanished, disappeared, past .
Time flies, really so so very fast .
You changed, i`ve also changed and things too, have changed .
But I'm very sure of one thing that`s still the same, as it has been before .
And that`s the love we share .
From the first day i met you till the last day we spent together .
Nothing will ever replace/erase our love/memories/happiness/sadness/tears/joys/hugs/kisses/everything we`ve ever done/ places we`ve ever been to together before .
From our first date to our very last kiss .
From the first quarrel to the very last fight .
From our first phone call to our very last shouting quarrel on the phone .
And no one ever saw me the way you do .
I never knew just what a smile was worth, but your eyes say everything without a single word, and there`s just something in the way you look at me .
It's as if my heart knows that you're the missing piece .
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world that I can't be/do .
If I could freeze a moment in my mind, it'll be the second that you touch your lips to mine .
I'd like to stop the clock, make time stands still .
Cause baby, no one makes me feel the way you do .
I feel different in your eyes and all I know is that it happens every time you look at me .
But sadly, its all over now .
No matter what, you`re just a very sweet/painful/scary part of my past which will never be erased/forgotten .
You tore me apart, took away my heart, screwed my life upside down, inside out .
When all i ever did was gave you my heart .
And up to today, i still don understand why you had to .
All i wanted was for us to be happy together, happily ever after .
Looking back now, i feel so stupid .
But also, I'm glad i did stick with you then .
Even though now, we ain't together .
You, me and everybody knows that;
i love you very much and that's a fact that no one would ever be able to change, not for now, not just yet n.
True love is a hard thing, and i learnt it the hard way .
Instead of hugs, kisses, sweetness and fun .
I got kicks, slaps, fights, screams, sadness, pain .
Instead of the i love yous, i got all the fuck yous and cheebyes .
But no matter how much i suffered or how much you`ve hurt me,
I`D LOVE YOU THEN,
I LOVE YOU NOW,
AND I ALWAYS WILL;
TILL ONLY GOD KNOW WHEN .



For You; Joey Wee
Copyrighted .

I'd die for you
cry for you
kill for you
put my life on still for you

I'd fight for you
do right by you
do anything you want me to

I'd leave with you
never look back
you're my only light
when everything is black
without you i don't think
my heart can beat

I've fallen in love with you
you've swept me off my feet.

and so it goes,
I love for you
I'd do anything
and everything,

just for you .