JoeyBfly


music


Friday, January 04, 2008 5:28 AM
030108 .

slept only at 12plus in the afternoon .
i hate being nocturnal, its like so fucking boring .
-.-
how can i sleep normally again ?
someone teach me please .
))):
okaykays, today :
slept .
woke up .
bathed .
tv .
eat .
fever .
SEE, I'M LIKE SO LIFELESS .
like, I'm bored ,
my life`s bored .
)):


tmr, which is like today .
auntie`s gonna bring me to BMC .
to register, i think .
I'm gonna study my private there .
I'm retaking my Ns though .
since i don needa go army .
why not i waste a year to study N's properly and get a really nice cert rights ?
(:
the year after, which is 2009 then i`ll take my Os.
and if I'm really studying there, school`ll be staring on the 14th of jan .
and that's only like about a week or so away ?
oh gawd, i hope i wont regret this .
like, really .
and BMC`s much more cheaper than CHEC .
for BMC, to take private N's, its only 3thousand plus .
and CHEC don provide private N`s, they only have Os which cost like about 8 thousand .
whereas BMC`s private Os only coast 4thousand plus, if im not wrong .
so yes, cheaperrrr .
:D
so, hopefully .
i`ll study hard and get a really beautiful cert .
hehs .



to kong :
sec 5 now .
i know you`ll study de .
good luck for Os .
and, i miss you .
:D


to yan :
finally sec1 ler .
though you same age as me .
study hard !
and i love you plenty .
<3



PLUS DILAH AND MUSSSS (:
to gfs :
i miss all of you so much .
lets all meet up soon .
(: