JoeyBfly


music


Monday, December 03, 2007 1:34 AM

EDITED PICTURE CREDITS TO ISSMA SAYANG (:


Haven't been blogging the past few days .
Moodless, timeless .
(idk if there`s such a word :P) .
Last post`s on the 28Th ?
Haha .
And today`s already the 3rd .
Time really flies .
Okay, updates .
(:
Work, work and work everyday except for today .
Been meeting up with and chew for the past many days .
Simpanging and slacking .
I love my life now .
Work, and besties .
I kinda forgotten what happened the past few days but i remember yesterday`s .
Lolol .
Worked, met ______ .
Called yang, met him .
Off to Boonkeng to his fren`s house cause he wanna make tattoo .
Cabbed to simpang after that, met chew .
Sad things happened(not to me) .
Cabbed to downtown, chalet .
Met up with Jovin&gang, Darrel&gang .
Saw benkiong .
Slacked, lamed, highed .
Homed at 5plus am .
Oh yah .
Boonkeng`s a very cool place lah can .
There`s a McDonald's under the void deck !
AH FUCK .
If only the police post under my block will change into a McDonald's .
Haha .
Then i wouldn't have to live in fear everyday(don ask why) .
And the MRT`s like so damn near the blocks .
Ride the escalator up and you`ll reach the blocks .
Like, wow .
Haha .
Okay, i sound so mountain tortoise now .
Shall stop before i ruin my reputation further .
(Not that my reputation`s nice/good lah -.-)
Today`s shopping day .
Supposedly with daddy and the rest but change of plans last minute .
And also, i watched THE TATTOOIST !
The show`s damn fucking nice .
10 Stars rating !
(rated by me, of course)
LOLOL .
Companion`s not gonna be revealed .
Heh .
Work tmr and, pay day`s on the 5Th !
Woohoos .
Happyhappyhappy .
(:
And, good luck to Yang`s first day of work tmr !
<3


To Kong :
Kong, get well soon please .
And, don forget my birthday present !
((:

To Yang and Chew :
Thanks for being so protective of me .
As in for being so angry cause of Andi or cause of people staring or whatsoever .
And Yang, keep my secret sealed ! :P
(i know you will:])

To Crazy :
Crazy, I'm sorry .
I truly am .
I did my bestest best best to help you .
But that's also the bestest best best that i can do .
Certain things are beyond my limits .
But nonetheless, i love you .
Be strong, you`ll overcome this .
Just like the way i did, painful and torturing but also, a lesson learning .
I LOVE YOU, and I'M ALWAYS HERE .
(:

To GFS :
Alia, Mus, Yana, Ifah, Dilah .
We SERIOUSLY need a girls` day out like real soon .
I don wan us to drift us apart, really .
Its been like ages ago since we all last got together .
ANYWAY, GFS ARE ALWAYS LOVED .
<33

To Issma Sayang :
You`re the sweetest .
And, thanks for editing my picture for me .
Be strong always and I LOVE YOU .
(:

To Max :
Please understand my life and my priorities .
You know i do care .
<33




More tmr .
(: