JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:40 AM


291207 .
Woked up at like, 2plus .
Cause cousin`s maid came over to clean and do housework .
Sisters and I suck at housework like very .
We`re too dependant on maids, sad to say .
And the fucking maid agency keeps delaying .
_|_
Firstly, she told us :
Okay, will come on the 23Th .
Then she says the 26Th .
Then she says 28Th and now she says 31Th .
MOTHERFUCKINGAGENCY !
Okay, stop it .
Lol .
I think i have split personality .
Shall go see a shrink soon .
:D
Slacked and all till like 5plus .
Then bathed and all and then out i went .
Met ______ again .
Lol, slacked and all .
Homed at 12plus .
Talked to Melle bout certain issues and here i am now .
:D
Out tmr with Ben, Xiaoyan and Tecksoon .
More updates tmr .
NIGHTS, PEOPLE .
<3<3<3

PS; I know im very random today, sorry but i too don know why .
Pardon me please .
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD







You`re such a disappointment .
):