
.JPG)
off day today .
from the 18Th onwards, i`ll have to work Sundays as well .
cause we`re shifting into the new building .
the reason why i don have to work Sundays now is because the building that we`re in now is not opened on Sundays .
so from the 18Th onwards, my off day will officially be on Mondays .
but I'm working morning shift which is 9am to 4pm .
so, i`ll still have my nightlife which I'm fully okay with .
my boss`s real nice .
he knows I'm nocturnal and that nightlife is important to me, that's why he puts me on the morning shift .
I LOVE MY NEW JOB, LIKE TOTALLY !
LOLOL .
ah ma`s going overseas tmr .
I'm so gonna miss her .
she`s so sweet you know .
she left me ALOT of money .
HAHA .
cause she`s going for 10 days .
hurhur .
i love my ah ma !
(:
oh ya, i don wear skirts anymore.
hahas .
don ask me why ,
I'm currently very into cardigans, jeans and tights .
LMAO .
tmr`s Kong`s birthday .
wahooeees .
i cant wait .
okay, i know its his birthday and I'm not supposed to be the one who`s excited .
but but but but but, i love birthdays and its been ages since i last met him cause we`re both so busy working .
hahas .
and and and, he`s not gonna invite alot of people, only certain people can !
ROFLMAO .
okay, more tonight/tmr .
<33