okay, P.O Bongs`s not calling today .
he`s got more important cases today, he says .
since my cases aren't important to him, why the hell doesn't he want to close the cases ?
why still bother bout my cases since they`re like mostly not important .
why must he still schedule an appointment ?
wahlaos .
Monday`s the appointment at cantonment .
FUCKING HELL .
argh, damn pissed .
woke up late today, so didn't get to go to the bank .
maybe tmr ler, if i can wake up la .
HAHA .
anyway, tmr`s WENXINBESTIE`s birthday .
and I'm she`s gonna spend her birthday with me !
OH GOD, I'm so honoured, like really .
cause its her 18Th birthday !
:D
I'm so sure that we`re gonna have like so much fun tmr, and i cant wait .
I'm gonna go bathe and get ready in a while .
OUT OUT OUT again .
LOLOL .
town, here i came again .
weehoos .
happy like crazy fuck, I'm gonna get to go shopping again .
HAHA .
im gonna go get something for wenxin .
:D
okay peepools, bye for now .
more tonight, when I'm back ,
toodleoos .
<3