|
|
Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:47 AM
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

im homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . :D searched around for like so long for wenxin`s birthday present . HAHA . I'm glad with what i bought and i hope that she`ll love it . and i bet that she`ll be so fucking shock to receive it . and, no, its not a gstring(: we`re k-boxing tmr and i cant wait ! its been like so long since the both of us went k-ing together . its a day for me and her ONLY and even though theres only gonna be the two of us, I'm sure that we`re gonna have so much fun highing together . weehoos . EXCITED LIKE CRAAZY FUCK . :D and, I'm starting work on this coming Tuesday . same job but different place . I'm gonna be working at the other store, at marine parade . same job, same hours, more pay and same working days with two off days per week . HAHA . okay, gonna sleep now . have to wake up early tmr . hurhurhurs . boobyes, peepools . much loves(:
|