JoeyBfly


music


Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:17 PM
Wednesday 19th September 2007 .


Dearest one,

This would be the final bullet to shot our love to death .
I know you might not even bother to read this but I still want to tell you how I feel deep down inside.

I know that we would not be talking anymore, and I also know that we will never be seeing each other again. I know that this would be the end. Seriously, I never thought that we would finish so fast. I have been with you for so long, but only now then I realise that actually I don’t really know you at all. You taught me a lot, really. You taught me to love, to care, just everything. Even though we always quarreled, deep down inside we both know that our love is true.

I remember how we started, we met at the basketball court downstairs. We used to play “ABC” together. And you would always say that you want to rape me. And I would be saying “go fuck the wall”. Things were so great then. How I wish it never end. I never realized that I loved you till Lynn came into your life. I remember myself sitting at the playground under your block everyday just to see you even if you didn’t care. You asked me if I loved you, I do but somehow I just couldn`t tell you. On Christmas eve 2005, I received a call from Idris/Yunus. He told me that you wanted to meet me, I was so happy then. I didn’t even bothered to change, I just rushed down straight. Met you under my block and we walked to the fitness playground at block 34. You told me you were sorry and you asked me “do you want to be friends or more than friends?” I said “I don’t want to be just friends with you”. and that’s when we started. We spent Christmas together at your house. You cooked for us and we ate and watched tv. Everything was good till march. We started quarrelling and then I found out about Adiah and the other girl. But still, I hanged on to our love. Things were very hard for me then. But I tolerated, because I loved you.

And now, its all over. I`ll never smell/touch/kiss/hug/hold/eat/cook/go out with you again. You`re my first true love and that will never change. I cannot believe what happened that night. You were with a girl, yes. But I never expected you to have children. I mean, why take me when you`ve already got her? Why cry to me when you`ve already got her? Why cut yourself for me when you`ve already got her? Why stayed with me for over a year when you`ve got her?

I don’t understand, really. You make me feel so lost. I really don’t know what or who to believe. Now, I`ve made a decision. Im going to move on, without you in my life anymore. You should return to your children. Marry her, give them good life. Don’t play on her like you played on me. Not everyone is like me, I`ll tolerate but not others. don’t ever ever be violent to her or whoever you`ll be with next time.

Please do take care of your mother, brother, and children. Work hard, don’t let them down. Be strong, whatever that you may overcome. Don’t be like small kid anymore. You`ll have to think properly. No matter what, I`ll never forget you or the things that we went through together. Please don’t forget me . You`ll always have that special spot inside my heart.


I love you, now always and forever.
Goodbye, my love.
Joey Wee
2.48pm