JoeyBfly


music


Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:20 PM
Oh fuck .
Why the hell am I so freaking weak now ?
Stop crying lah sia,
Stupid Joey .
Broke down sooo many times in class today,
Wenxin lent me her shoulder .
I LOVE TANWENXIN !
I guess what Mrs. Tho said was right,
Somehow inside me,
There’s still the guilt feeling that I cant erase .
Okay,
Stressed;Fuckedup;Screwed
Memories,
PLEASE STOP HAUNTING ME !
I hate it when you try to go to sleep at night,
But no matter how hard you try,
You cant .
Because when you close your eyes,
You see the things that you used to do with him/her together .
Okay,
I did something just now and im really very very proud of myself .
I actually packed EVERYTHING he gave me into a box and brought it over to his house .
As usual,
He wasnt home so I just left it in his hall with the letter .
The letter is in my previous post btw .
Bears;Earrings;Clothes;Belts;Pictures;Bags;Everything .
As long as it was from him,
I threw it into the box .
I only kept the ring,
For memories .
Thanks Wenxin again !
LOLOL .
She went to his house with me .
:D
My heart was like racing lah,
When we were reaching his house .
I mean,
It do hurt lah .
I mean,
All my memories inside sey .
I didnt even keep the bears from him .
So yeah,
I`ve made up my mind .
And that is to move on .
I know I’ll be fine,
Cause I have my gfs and Mr. S .
:D


To Andi :
Im moving on now, boy .
Nothing you do/say is going to affect me again .
You can be with/do anything with whoever you wan now,
I don care anymore .
I have no more connections with you already .
Thanks for the memories but,
No thanks for all the pain you gave me .
I know I’ll be moving on just fine .
I’ll get to be me myself again .
:D
Take care, boy .

To Mr. S :
Thanks for always being there .
I dont know why,
But you ALWAYS msg at the right time .
HAHA .
And somehow,
It just makes me so relieve to know that .
:D